Board Guidelines and FORMS
The Education Act 2016 provides that the Non-government Schools Registration Board may make Guidelines as to the application process against each of the Standards, such Guidelines to be approved by the Minister.
In January 2018, the the Minister for Education and Training approved Board Guidelines for the
re-registration of an existing school and registration of a new school.
Revised guidelines (version 3) were approved by the Minister for Education on 7 July 2021.
- Board Guidelines for the re-registration of a non-government school V3.0
- Board Guidelines for the registration of a new non-government school V3.0
- Board Guidelines for a Change of Education Type to include Years 11 and 12 V1.0
- Schedule of Fees
The Guidelines have been developed so as to give schools a clear set of instructions as to what the Board requires in order to assess compliance with the standards, along with explanatory information to assist schools to understand how the Standards will be upheld by the Board.
- Application for Renewal of Registration
- Standard 2 – Student Learning (Kind of Students)
- Standard 7 – Teaching Qualifications
- Standard 8 – Facilities and Environment – Statement of Compliance
- Standard 8 – Professional Staffing Resources (Staff Student Ratio)
- Standard 10 – Number of students
- Application for Registration Changes to Existing School